Friday, October 23, 2009

Back... (well let's hope) with a BANG!!!


I know I have been pretty infrequent here. It has been more than a year since I created this blog but have posted merely a handful of posts. There are many reasons for this like I started it with a boom but eventually the interest began to shatter down. Another reason being life had become quite monotonous for me. Maybe because I was just taking whatever life was throwing at me (unlike the saying..”When life throws lemon at you don't make lemon juice out of it, instead ask for tequila!!”.. I was more contented with the lemon juice!!!), making things very dull and boring. So much so that there was a time when I had decided to delete my blog and went on with it.
But a couple of days back while I was surfing through the net, I came across few MBA forums which highlighted certain aspects required in MBA aspirants. One such aspect was creativity!! Something which I kinda lack and have to work on.
Meanwhile, I also happened to visit few of my friends' blogs and I very much liked the ease with which they had put in stuffs in a lucid language. Pretty impressive!!
I definitely agree that blogging is not everybody's cup of tea as it requires out of the box thinking and the art of penning down thoughts lucidly. But there is no harm in giving it a shot or maybe two!! So that is how I decided to restart blogging!! Now since I have lots of free time and also life is not the way it was anymore with many unpredictable things happening around. That way, it should not be difficult for me to keep posing my experience. Hope I stick to this!! And more important, I hope I blog sense!!
Adios...

0 comments: