Monday, February 9, 2009

STAMP for LIFE...

whoa man...its been two months since my first post...i know its been long...bt trust me..with time have realised that i m one lazybum to do the posting although i love to pen down my thoughts...
getting back to blogging was kinda difficult but yea i finally did it AGAIN...
so what do i blog on???so much so going on in life don't know where to start from..kk let me start with this year...this year has given a lot to me...trust me...a lot !!! to start with....got my FRIENDS back...the unplanned weekend trip to lonavala...then the much awaited GOA trip...n many other little things!!!...although small ones but they mean quite a lot...
but the saddest part of this year will be the time i graduate...naa!!...not that I don't want to graduate...who would not like to???...c'mon i am sure enough to share the same emotions that rani mukherjee had in the movie 'BLACK'!!...i ain't kidding..its been quite a struggle...a year break ...n then a tedious 4- year course..so it sums up to 5 years...time when my other school mates will be done with their PG...i will be graduating...so it is something i will cherish...
The sad thing is ... College life will come to an end...The very thought is taking a toll...But more than college..STAMP will part...thatz my group...
STAMP stands for..
S-Swati
T-Trupti
A-Abha
M-Megha
P-(Pooja)Patel,Patil and Priya(me)...

Few months back I had had a small..not small actually..a big tiff with them...n that was the worst phase of my life..Let me not get into that now...But yea...it did affect a lot...Getting back to STAMP...Each one is a specimen...weird in their own way...When all of us get along...it is like a house on fire...let me modify this..COLLEGE on fire...
the 'n' number of night outs, disc,trippling, unplanned trips to loanavala,sitting for hours and hours together at zest or college canteen..Shucks man ...I am going to miss that a lot..How is life going to be after say 3 months??..A complete new phase...New people around..No friends...only collegues..But life can't wait...we need to move on...O man...m i getting too philosophical???..c'mon i still have 3 months n who knows what if i manage to stay in touch if not with all bt atleast with a few ...

Let me conclude this post by describing each one..
P.S.:
The language can be kinda vague..the thing is m outa words now..and neways everyone knows how good I am at when it comes to expressing myself...

Swati....Talli queen...(kidding...no offence please)...know her since 3rd year...whenevr any plan is being charted..she is always enthu...game for anything and everything...and her "sudden" expressions...those are awesome...

Trupti....know her since 3rd year...n she is fun to be with...the way she says MOTU...itz fun to hear that...n her absent mindedness...thatz d the best thing about her...

Abha...IT partner...know her since 1st year...We spend almost most of the time...loitering in the college...as we IT people hardly have any lec...so we are mostly seen in the canteen steps...doing nothing...discussing all possible things around...always game for movies,eat outs,vella giri..Apart from these...the best thing about her is her helping nature...honestly...haven't seen a person like her who would go out of her way to help her friends..even at her own cost...

Megha...the biggest nautanki ever...my so-called best buddy...know her since 2nd year..we are more known for our fights..esp the latest CAT FIGHT we had...that reminds me..we had this fight...n at the end..it was patel n abha who were weeping...n we were in full mood to fight...abhaz room was more of a WWF ring...man...how stupid we were!!!!...newys apart from the fights...we are half the time trying our best to pull each others leg...Otherwise she is quite a fine person..I can confide anything and everything to her...Calls me BL..n i care a damn!!..


Patil...my fav...know her right since the first year...her patent dialogue...."STAY AWAY" is famous all over...love pulling her leg..man m going to miss that...


Patel...also know her since the first year...can discuss anything and everything with her...in 1 word my confidante...

Priya...now...m not that kinda person who write stuffs about herself...so let this be!!!...

Hope we stay the same and in touch FOREVER and EVER....

I better cut this now...I know its getting kinda emotional n to top it all..m listening to this song by KK "Yarron"...

LOve you STAMP!!...


0 comments: