Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PHILMY!!

OKIE!!! I have been claiming that I am an avid movie buff and I guess its now time to prove it!!!

Past few weeks, I have been acting really sluggish. Weekdays are usually spent at work while weekends only lazying around. I cannot recall when was the last time I hit the theater. I guess it was for AVATAR. No guys!! Do not get me wrong. There was this special screening of Oscar nominated movies few months back and Avatar was being played. So I could not miss the opportunity. Now my faint memory says I did watch a couple of movies post that. Anyway, nothing compared to not missing any movie being played!! I cant believe myself. Last night I booked a ticket for FAST 5 and I let it go only because I wanted to sleep!!!

So I have decided to get the gang bang movie fever back. Tomorrow going for FAST 5 followed by PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: 4(the most awaited flick) on friday(First day First Show ;)) and weekends would be spent watching few flicks at home. Also I am expecting the HANGOVER/DUE DATE DVD to be delivered by saturday. So it would be a ZACK Galifianakis-Todd Philips weekend before I get to catch HANGOVER-II due next friday.

Also I got myself registered with big flix so that I rent few DVDs during weekends in order to catch the ones that I have missed (GODFATHER triology!!).


Following are few flicks due release in May/June I don't want to miss
Fast Five
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Hangover II
Kung Fu Panda II
X Men: First Class
Ready
Green Lantern
Cars 2
Paul

Cheers
Priya

1 comments:

viswajith.k.n said...

hope the movie watching went fine...Godfather trilogy is awesome...Havent been all that interested in Hangover 2 with the bad reviews and all.